Full mechanical design and fit-out
Sky Media Group
DEWCO’s mechanical services were contracted by Bourne Parking Ltd for the SKY HQ Car Park in Isleworth. Bourne Parking Ltd were commissioned to design and build a multi-storey car park to provide additional parking requirements for the Sky Media Company campus.
The result is no ordinary car park – with 740 spaces, taxi and bus assembly points, warehouse infrastructure and an impressive external perimeter cladding.
Our in-house design team and on-site engineers had to integrate with multiple disciplines across the MEP spectrum in this complex, fast-paced and challenging project. Using the latest BIM technology, our project teams were able to collaborate between all the services involved, thus highlighting clash detection and reducing both risk and cost.
At A Glance
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation and space heating and comfort cooling to changing rooms
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation to offices
- Mechanical extract ventilation to warehouse and scanning room
- Mechanical Fume extract ventilation in loading bay and bus terminus
- Comfort cooling to office
- N+1 cooling to server room
- Domestic cold-water services plant room
- Domestic hot-water services plant room
- Natural gas service
- Design and installation of blast relief doors & cages
- Heating & Plumbing
- Air Conditioning
- Ventilation Systems
- Building Management System
- Domestic Water Services
- Sustainable Technologies
- Modular Construction
- Design And Install